| http://alodrink.com/ |
Disclaimer: I've only tried two ALOdrink flavors, Awaken and Enliven. I loved Awaken and hated Enliven. I loved Awaken so much though that the drink warranted a review and some serious encouragement to go try it!
I used to subsist almost exclusively off of caffeine, but since weaning myself off of soda and daily Starbucks (only a couple times a week now!), I don't tend to go to caffeine for my energy boosting needs. Usually exercising and getting enough sleep can get me through the day, but when it can't, I go to Awaken. Awaken combines a shot of wheat grass juice with aloe vera and not only is it delicious, but you will immediately feel a natural energy boost. In case you were wondering, yes, there are chunks of aloe vera inside the juice. It might feel a bit weird to have aloe in a drink, but really it's just like drinking Jello. If you think of it like a Jello shot, it's a little less disconcerting.
There's a variety of flavors that all have different benefits. Enrich combines pomegranate, cranberry and aloe vera, Appeal has a more citrus taste with grapefruit, pomelo and lemon, Allure has a mango flavor, and Elated combines aloe vera with olive leaf tea. Enliven is a mixture of aloe vera with 12 different fruits and vegetables and, while nutritious, the vegetable (especially carrot taste), was strong for me.
I'd strongly recommend trying ALOdrinks, whatever flavor you end up preferring, they are all healthy and refreshing!


7:21 PM
Angela
Posted in: 
0 comments:
Post a Comment