Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Fitspiration: Pippa Middleton


How is it Pippa Middleton can run a 50 mile duathlon and still look amazing? I am beyond impressed. Not only did Pippa recently run a 20 mile race followed by a 30 mile bike ride, but she finished 12th out of 150 women! Just a few weeks ago she ran a triathlon, verifying that Pippa has some serious athletic prowess. 
While I'm a proponent of all forms of exercise, I definitely love to push myself and I'd love to complete a duathlon in the future. Pippa incorporates a variety of workouts into her routines from running and biking to pilates and tennis. Clearly her hard work pays off and she's definitely one of my fitspirations!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes