| BODYROCK.tv |
I've heard about BODYROCK.tv, but I never really checked out the site until a few days ago. I feel like I've been missing out! The principle behind Body Rock is that you can get amazingly fit at home in a short period of time, with no additional training required. Zuzana of Body Rock has the most fantastic body and honestly, I didn't think it was possible just from short, at-home workouts. Then I tried some of the workouts and I was proven wrong.
These workouts remind me of the Insanity program, which I completely love. Each workout incorporates toning, plyometrics, balance, and cardio. Most of the movements are simple, but they become intense with the addition of weights. Any of the workouts can be done with only body resistance and remain completely effective. However, on the site there's an option to purchase a sandbag or medicine ball to amp up the burn. Since the workouts are short, it's also possible to add them as a secondary workout and use equipment at the gym.
Today I did the Cardio Legs and Core workout, which is simple, but effective. I'm used to the low jacks and the jump lunges, but the one leg dead lifts really kicked my ass. There's such a wide variety of workouts to choose from that it's almost overwhelming. I'm really looking forward to trying the different workouts and incorporating them into my routine.


4:03 PM
Angela
Posted in: 
0 comments:
Post a Comment