No, this post is not going to be fitness related. Instead it will be a quick look into one of my other loves: fashion. This summer I've spent most of my shopping money on new workout clothes, but fall is absolutely my favorite shopping season. I've created a lovely graphic (using the super sophisticated Microsoft Paint) of some of my favorite fall clothes. September has been designated my back-to-school shopping month and I'm ready to find some cute clothes!
- Denim button down: I really want a denim button down and this one from Target is a great choice! I really love denim button downs layered over dresses or tanks with skirts. It's a great transition piece from summer to spring. You can also wear it over a pair of white skinny jeans for a chic casual look.
- Small crossbody bag: I ordered a cross-body bag in the beginning of July to get me through the rest of summer, but my order was cancelled and I had to start my search for a casual, small cross-body bag all over again. This Linea Pelle cross-body bag also from Target is an amazing price and it's perfect for when you don't need to carry school books with you. The bag comes in a variety of colors, but the dark brown works for fall and winter, which is a plus.
- Over-sized striped tunics: I love tunics! They truly make life so much easier. You can throw them over a pair of jeans or leggings and you look effortless and chic. I'm also thrilled that stripes are still in this season since I've always been a huge fan of stripes. This H&M top fits exactly what I love to wear in the fall and for a great price!
- Short sleeved over-sized tops: This top, also from H&M, is pretty similar to the last top. I especially love this top because it's incredibly versatile. It's the type of top that can transition easily from day to night. At school or work it's great with a pair of skinny or colored jeans and at night it'll look great over a bodycon skirt or dress.
- Colored jeans - For awhile I wasn't sure how I felt about colored jeans. However, after seeing them pop up everywhere and seeing them on girls of all colors and body types, I really think they are worth a shot. This blue pair from Delia's is an eye-popping color, without being blindingly bright. If the idea of colored skinny jeans is still too weird, there are great brown and taupe shades that follow the trend without being too outlandish. To make things better Delia's is currently offering buy one, get one half off for its extensive colored jeans collection!
- School tote bag - I'm still undecided on what bag I want to buy for school, but right now this Urban Outfitters tote is my favorite. The black/brown color is incredibly versatile and it's the large enough to hold my notebooks. I also love the crossbody strap and the expensive look of the bag.


11:41 AM
Angela

Posted in: 
0 comments:
Post a Comment