Monday, July 4, 2011

Some July 4th Refreshments

A nice refreshing cocktail is the perfect addition to an Independence Day barbecue, especially when it's hot and muggy outside! I've found some delicious cocktail recipes that are perfect to top off your July Fourth celebration. 


Melon Mint Sangria : This drink incorporates three of my favorite things - sangria, watermelon, and mint. It's so refreshing and you can make as much as you want. 
Strawberry Vodka Lime Coolers : I have an unpopular opinion on vodka - I'm just not a huge fan. Too much vodka does not agree with me and the wrong vodka just goes down completely wrong. However, this recipe is a simple flavored vodka that's light. I just have to avoid going overboard!
Bikini Martini : This cocktail is an automatic contender because it's made of gin and only has 170 calories! I'm always looking for low calories drinks because I find that ignoring calories in alcohol is one of the quickest ways to gain weight once you turn 21. This would definitely be my choice! It's light and refreshing, but packs enough of a punch that it'll achieve its purpose.


Have a great Fourth everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes