Lea Michele is more than just a personal role model for me though; she's also a fitness role model. Lea promotes a healthy lifestyle through a vegan diet and a varied exercise routine. A balanced exercise routine is essential to reaching optimum fitness and Lea exemplifies that by integrating yoga, strength training and intervals into her workouts (3 of my favorites!).
One of Lea's favorite workouts that I haven't tried is the iPhone Nike Fitness app. Sadly, I won't have my iPhone until next month (I'm not waiting until the iPhone 5), but when I get it, I'm all over this app. Lea's specially designed workout is only 15 minutes long and it targets the entire body. It's perfect for anyone on the go. The app itself can be easily customized to fit your fitness level - from beginner to advanced. I can't wait to officially review it when I get my iPhone!


10:09 AM
Angela
Posted in: 
0 comments:
Post a Comment