I used to hate drinking water. I would seriously go weeks without drinking one glass of water - I strictly consumed soda and coffee. When I started at my current job I realized they didn't sell Coca Cola and, as a soda snob, I decided to start drinking water. I have zero problem with drinking it now, but I've found some great alternatives to plain water that make drinking it a little more tolerable if you hate the taste.
- Hint water : Hint is exactly what it sounds like, sugar-free, calorie-free water with just a hint of different flavors. It's refreshing without being overly sweet and the most important part is there are no artificial sweeteners.
- Poland Spring : Poland Spring's sparkling flavored water does one thing Hint water does not - met the need for carbonation and that "soda" taste. The flavors are natural and not overwhelming. I love the raspberry lime flavor, but all of the flavors are great options for a good, natural flavored water.
When choosing a flavored water, always pay attention to sugar content. Eat This Not That has a great article on the worst flavored waters that will make decision making a bit easier.


6:42 PM
Angela

Posted in: 
0 comments:
Post a Comment