Friday, July 8, 2011

Breakage Proof Hair?

I don't believe the influx of commercials for products that claim to "fix" split ends. Unfortunately, once the split ends are there, they cannot be erased until they are trimmed. Since I'm growing out my hair though, I'm willing to try anything that will make my hair stronger and prevent it from getting split ends. I hate going to get my hair cut and having some scissor happy stylist undo 2 months of progress.
So I decided to try Pantene Pro-V's new system: Breakage to Strength. I don't flat iron my hair often, usually once a week, but I always worry about the damage it does to my hair. Right now I may have one or two split ends that I plan to trim as soon as possible when I get my hair cutting scissors, but otherwise my hair is healthy. I'm hoping this shampoo and conditioner will keep my hair as healthy as it is and make it better!
When I got out of the shower, my hair was silky smooth and when I blow-dryed it it was straighter and less frizzy than it usually is. It looks extra healthy and, despite the insane muggy weather outside, it's frizz free! So far, I'm definitely impressed and I'll continue to use it so I can put off any unnecessary hair trims. 

Excuse the shiny face - it's humid, and I forgot to mention, my  hair is super curly and thick

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes