Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Playlist: Girl Power

Girls Aloud
I have an insane amount of songs on my iPod and I'm working to make some comprehensive playlists for every type of workout. So my first is your classic, girl-power inspired, high energy playlist. I have everything in my music collection from R&B to dubstep to reggaeton and rock so I'm open to playlist suggestions and already have some ideas brewing for more playlists!



  • If You Can't Dance - Spice Girls
  • Roman's Revenge - Nicki Minaj
  • Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls
  • Lost Yo Mind - Beyonce
  • Get Me Bodied - Beyonce
  • I Don't Need a Man - Pussycat Dolls
  • Pretty Boy - Danity Kane
  • Like Me - Girlicious
  • Who's that Chick? - Rihanna
  • Love Game (Chew Fu Ghettohouse Remix) - Lady Gaga
  • Are You Feeling Me? - Aaliyah
  • Cobrastyle - Robyn
  • Survivor - Destiny's Child
  • Countdown - Beyonce
  • Stronger - Britney Spears
  • Call the Shots - Girls Aloud
  • Judas - Lady Gaga
My workouts tend to run about an hour and a half long, but I narrowed this playlist down to an hour so it wouldn't be exceedingly long. If this is your preference for working out, I'd strongly recommend checking out Girls Aloud. I could listen to their entire music catalog as a high-energy workout playlist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes