Sunday, July 24, 2011

Playlist: British Invasion

Drumming Song - Florence and the Machine


While this playlist isn't as high energy as the last one I posted, it's still fun for working out. I've included some classic artists, like The Beatles and The Smiths, and some newer artists like Mumford and Sons and Florence and the Machine. This playlist runs 1.3 hours and I think it's perfect for my P90x workouts!
  • In My Life - The Beatles
  • To Darkness/Kripa - The Dharohar Project, Mumford and Sons
  • Set Fire to the Rain - Adele
  • Signs - Bloc Party
  • Sigh No More - Mumford and Sons
  • Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles
  • Red Lights Indicate Doors are Secured - Arctic Monkeys
  • Who'd Have Known - Lily Allen
  • Benny and the Jets - Elton John
  • Eleanor Rigby - The Beatles
  • There is a Light That Never Goes Out - The Smiths
  • I Could Say - Lily Allen
  • Drumming Song - Florence and the Machine
  • White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons
  • Rabbit Heart (Raise it Up) - Florence and the Machine
  • I'll Be Waiting - Adele
  • Meheni Rachi - The Dharohar Project, Laura Marling, Mumford and Sons
  • Hurricane Drunk - Florence and the Machine
  • Howl - Florence and the Machine
  • Fix You - Coldplay
  • Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want - The Smiths

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes