Friday, July 8, 2011

Pressure Makes Us


I've been watching as much of the Women's World Cup as possible and I'm loving it! People who complain that there isn't enough scoring in soccer really need to watch the Women's World Cup and maybe they will reconsider. The US Women's loss to Sweden two days ago was very painful for me, but Hope Solo is still my favorite player and her Pressure Makes Us video segment above really shows why. It's so inspiring how she's come back from her shoulder injury and when I watch her play I can just feel how much she wants to win.
I still think the US ladies have it in them to beat Brazil and it breaks my heart that I won't see the game because I'll be working Sunday. I've been impressed by a lot of teams so far this tournament though. If the United States doesn't make it all the way, my support will be with Germany. I just love watching the German team play and they have been dominating this tournament.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes