Since school started I've been pretty consistent about working out at the gym at school before my Monday, Wednesday, Friday classes. I just realized that I've pulled it off for about a month now, so I'm pretty proud. However, it can be pretty exhausting getting up at 6:14am everyday, rushing to get to school when the gym opens and then getting ready for class. Luckily I have a 3.5 hour break between class and work tomorrow, so I'll be doing my workout on the treadmill tomorrow. Let's be honest, it's way too humid and rainy to run outside (for the third week or so now).
So I found a great, short incline treadmill to try tomorrow, thanks to Greek Yogurt and Apple Slices.
0:00 - 5:00 6 mph 0 incline
5:00 - 6:00 4 mph 5 incline
6:00 - 7:00 7 mph 5 incline
7:00 - 8:00 4 mph 6 incline
8:00 - 9:00 7 mph 6 incline
9:00 - 10:00 4 mph 7 incline
10:00 - 11:00 6 mph 7 incline
11:00 - 12:00 4 mph 8 incline
12:00 - 13:00 6 mph 8 incline
13:00 - 14:00 4 mph 9 incline
14:00 - 15:00 5 mph 9 incline
15:00 - 16:00 3 mph 10 incline
16:00 - 17:00 5 mph 10 incline
17:00 - 18:00 3 mph 11 incline
18:00 - 19:00 5 mph 11 incline
19:00 - 20:00 3 mph 12 incline
21:00 - 22:00 5 mph 12 incline
22:00 - 23:00 4 mph 11 incline
23:00 - 24:00 5 mph 11 incline
24:00 - 25:00 4 mph 10 incline
25:00 - 26:00 5 mph 10 incline
26:00 - 27:00 4 mph 9 incline
27:00 - 30:00 4 mph 0 incline
The original workout goes up to an incline of 15, but I'm fairly certain my treadmill does not go up that high. The great thing about intervals is they can be modified until you're really feeling the burn. I'm definitely looking forward to trying a good incline variation tomorrow, plus I think I was getting a little bored of the strength training program on the elliptical!


9:26 PM
Angela

Posted in: 
0 comments:
Post a Comment