Okay, everyone has probably seen this flash mob video already, but it totally makes me smile! I love flash mobs and they will most likely be so passe whenever I'm likely to get engaged, but I would die of happiness with a proposal like this. It reminds me of the movie Friends with Benefits, which was such a cute romantic comedy, by the way.
Anyway, that was completely random and a partial apology for how dry my posts have been lately. I have had so much on my mind and it's been a bit overwhelming. It hit me earlier this week that in the next year I have a million huge things to accomplish! A year seems like a long time, but when I think about where I was last year, it's clear that a year really isn't that long at all. Next semester I need to work on my own research proposal, hopefully work with a professor on Industrial Psychology research and start studying for the GMAT. Summer should bring a full-time internship and the dreaded GMAT itself. August 2012 I will begin my final semester of undergrad and while I truly cannot wait for it to be over, that means I'll be applying for grad school in exactly one year.
There's a lot riding on graduate school for me. Academically speaking I've always been a bit of an underachiever, which is why I take my grades so seriously now. I guess I feel like I have a lot to prove.
There is an upside to all of this chaos, however. I'm doing really well so far this semester and I am on track to accomplish a 4.0 semester. It's a relief that I don't have to worry about catching up or studying harder than I already am. Another equally important benefit is that I've gotten my exercise groove back! I finally feel more motivated to exercise, especially since I've been switching up my routine more thanks to new cardio routines I've found on the Internet.
I kind of wish I could just fast-forward to this time next year, but I know the experience is the most important part of all of this stress and craziness, so I'm just trying to keep that in mind!


7:54 PM
Angela
Posted in: 
0 comments:
Post a Comment