Imagine a delicious salad image in front of you (because I can't upload one for some reason). Hopefully you're salivating.
I really don't like going out to eat at fast food places that much 1) because I'm cheap and 2) because it's so difficult to find healthy choices. When given the option though, I typically go to Panera or Subway. I've recently made a delicious discovery at Panera that I'd love to share.
The strawberry chicken salad with poppyseed dressing is so fantastic! I've always been a bit weary of fruits in salads; it just seemed odd to me. I've only recently even developed an interest in salads in the first place. This salad looked so delicious though and I had to try it! It's full of chicken, strawberries, blueberries, mandarin oranges, pecans, pineapple and, of course, lettuce. The poppyseed dressing is sweet, but not too much so. The best part? 310 calories! Now, unfortunately, I'm a little late on my discovery because summer is ending and so is this salad. So if you have time soon, grab one and enjoy a healthy, fresh salad on the go.
On an unrelated note, tabata intervals totally are everything and more! Today was my second go at the tabata interval and I can just feel my anaerobic system pushing and improving. I never would have thought before that 12 minutes of a workout (only 4 of those minutes were the actual tabata interval) would have me exhausted, but it's true!


10:10 PM
Angela
Posted in: 
0 comments:
Post a Comment