Thursday, June 30, 2011

Working on my Fitness

After finishing Insanity, I really wanted to go full force and tackle P90x. It just wasn't for me though. Between working 5 days a week and taking a hardcore Neuroanatomy class, 6 days a week of working out for over an hour a day was too much. And on a personal note, Tony Horton talks a bit much for my liking during a workout. So instead, I'm doing a hybrid Turbofire/P90x workout with some running integrated into my weekly workouts.


Sunday: Turbofire (I'm doing the program in order, just alternating the days with P90X)
Monday: P90x Legs/Back, Ab Ripper X
Tuesday: Turbofire 
Wednesday: 3 mile interval run, Ab Ripper X
Thursday: Turbofire
Friday: P90x Shoulders/Arms, Ab Ripper X


So far this is the perfect balance for me so I'm hoping to keep it up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes