Thursday, June 30, 2011

Kindred Spirits

I'm sure I'll leave some great blogs out, but I have to give at least a short list of some of my favorite health and fitness blogs!


The Fitnessista - Gina incorporates two of my favorite things in her blog: food and fitness. Her philosophy is one I stand by myself, that you can get fit no matter what the circumstance!
Fit Sugar - Fitsugar has every type of fitness article you could imagine! Diet tips, workouts, lifestyle tips and much more. 
Fit and Hungry - Angel describes herself as a "personal trainer who likes ice cream", which is something I can totally relate to as well. She believes in being healthy without depriving yourself. Her motivation posts will really make you smile and work harder. 
Geek Turned Athlete - What's better than the blog of someone who proves that you don't have to be born running a marathon to become athletic and healthy as an adult?
Sterling Style - Taylor's blog isn't one hundred percent a fitness blog, but it's absolutely one of my favorites! Taylor shows how to balance being a girly girl with a super fit girl. It isn't easy, but it's great proof that you don't have to be a tomboy to be an athlete and that girly girls can be strong too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes