Thursday, June 23, 2011

Bienvenido!

Hello, everyone and welcome to "Sale El Sol". 

As a child, I was always a bit of a tomboy. I played soccer while my parents were avid sports players and watchers themselves. I really couldn't imagine a world that didn't include watching a lot of ESPN!
As I became a teenager, I lost a bit of my athletic touch and became more of a girly girl until I reached the point where I was never working out and eating as unhealthily as I could. It wasn't until October when I abruptly quit my job, started a new one at a great natural foods market and resolved myself to get fit again that things changed.
Since then I've rediscovered a huge passion in my life: fitness. I changed my eating habits and I've learned to push myself as much as possible athletically. I feel healthier than ever and inspired to share my fitness tips and ways to balance a busy lifestyle with a fit one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes