Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In Love with a Yogurt


FAGE Greek 2% yogurt with honey is one of the most delicious snacks I've ever had. I never really enjoyed Greek yogurt. It always seemed too tart to me and the aftertaste was a bit much for me. A co-worker recommended FAGE to me and I tried it with relatively low expectations, but it was cheaper than the yogurt I usually bought.
If you have a sweet tooth, this is the yogurt for you. I have a huge sweet tooth and so it's a challenge for me finding healthier alternatives to things like danishes and cookies that I happen to crave all the time. Eating FAGE Greek yogurt makes me feel like I'm eating dessert. It's creamy, thick, sweet and there's no tart aftertaste. The protein content always keeps me full so the amount of calories is not an issue. FAGE also offers a 0% fat option (I haven't tried it yet, I'm working on becoming a fat-free kind of person) and a variety of other topping flavors, from cherry to mango. 
I never thought I'd be so sold on a yogurt, but seriously, go get it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes