| WeHeartIt |
It's my belief that once you really know what it is you want, you're golden. I've always had the Rachel Berry problem (hello, Glee reference) of wanting things too much. The problem is I never really knew what I wanted. It never felt exactly right. Now I know exactly what I want though. I'm going to work for Under Armour one day - period. I've experienced a range of emotions upon this realization - excitement, the disappointment of knowing I still have progress to make, but mostly I've experienced a sense of determination and peace. Life is easier when you know what direction you want to go. I really feel like I'm on track and today I've been totally on track.
- I tried the RPM cycling class today! It was seriously great. The music really gets you through the hour workout even though it is tough. I slept in a bit so I'm going to run my 4 miles tomorrow. I couldn't help it; my bed was calling my name and it was oh so comfortable. Sometimes I think it's good to just enjoy sleep. I won't get to sleep in again until next Sunday, so it was worth it.
- I'm super proud of how well I've eaten today. Monitoring my cholesterol has already made a huge difference in how I feel. For breakfast I went to Panera for a coffee and the breakfast power sandwich. I'd recommend the breakfast power sandwich to anyone looking for a solid breakfast on the go. At 360 calories, it has ham, egg, and cheese and wheat bread - perfect. Lunch was a smoothie with frozen mixed berries, a banana, vanilla soy milk, vanilla soy protein, peanut butter and agave. And I just had some delicious salmon with pineapple salsa and broccoli.


5:59 PM
Angela
Posted in: 
0 comments:
Post a Comment