Friday, October 21, 2011

I'm Saving my Feet..Finally

What a stressful week it has been! I'm looking forward to 9:30 tonight when I get off though, since I should have a nice weekend ahead of me. Tomorrow I have a 4 mi run and RPM cycling class planned, but other than that I fully intend on getting some DVDs and just hanging out around the house and doing homework. I really need one day where I'm not running around all the day! Sunday is the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure and it's looking like it'll be a beautiful day! Anyway, I thought I'd catch you up on some of the craziness of this week.

  • I just bought some new running shoes! I realized yesterday during Body Pump that I am in dire need of new shoes. I should have realized it when my feet started blistering severely, but it took the shoes literally not fitting my ankles correctly for me to actually get online and order a new pair. I ordered the Merrell Barefoot Pace Glove and got an awesome deal via Amazon. The reviews are fantastic and I cannot wait to wear them.
  • Speaking of Body Pump, I'm thoroughly enjoyed the new release. It is way tougher than the release I tried a few weeks ago. The triceps section is hardcore and even the abs section is more intense. Even the biceps section, which is typically easy for me, is serious! I'm going to wait until I get my new shoes to go back so I'm not struggling, but I'm really excited!
  • I dyed my hair red last week and I am in love with the color, but I don't think the color loves me. I've never had my dye wash out in the shower, but it did on Wednesday morning. I was horrified. There's still red in my hair, but I really need to find a great color shampoo to keep my hair vibrant.
  • I swear it's like Verizon knows my contract is almost up and I plan on switching to AT&T. My Blackberry battery is seriously draining and it is so tempting to get a new battery or a new phone, but I will not succumb. Verizon and Blackberry are not getting any more of my money. I'll just turn my phone off when I'm in class or working, since I don't use it then anyway.
  •  Yesterday Groupon posted an awesome deal for Metabody, a company that works with various gyms to help people find the right gyms and fitness classes. The deal is amazing - 30 classes for $20 and you have until April to use them! I didn't know if I wanted to go for it or not, since I initially wanted to do Crossfit next year. It's looking like I may be tight on money at least Spring semester though, so it will be a worthwhile purchase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes