Sunday, November 27, 2011

Hey! I'm Still Alive!

Whoops. 

I didn't forget about my blog, how could I? However, I also didn't realize how difficult it would be to transition from one stage of my life to another. I have recently had to get used to a new job, new people, a new (tough) commute, all the while preparing for Thanksgiving and foolishly agreeing to work a few more shifts at my old job.

It's been great. No, really, it's been great. I have been super crazy busy, but I have managed to stay on top of my workouts and I feel like I have every opportunity ahead of me. I definitely plan on getting back into my blog. I miss it! However, it's the end of the semester and I have more work to do to pull off my 4.0 goal. So, if you're still reading, I'm coming back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes